Monday, June 13, 2011

Devil Dog Imperial IPA, Laughing Dog Brewing

Laughing Dog's Devil Dog Imperial IPA is a beer I've been wanting to try for quite some time. It's not that I couldn't find time to go and pick up a bottle at a local specialty beer store, it was it's availability. I have had the opportunity to try some of the brewery's other beers, like Dogzilla, Alpha Dog, CSB and DoggFather, but never came across the Devil Dog in any of my travels.

I first discovered Laughing Dog beers on a weekend trip to Portland, Oregon in the spring of 2009. I attended the Spring Beer and Wine Festival at the convention center and just had a really good time. While in Portland though, I was able to find time to visit Johns Market and Belmont Station to do a little beer shopping. I went a little crazy, but managed to fill up and ship home three cases of locally brewed beers, mostly bombers, That were not available in my area. The Devil Dog was exactly what it claims to be and I thoroughly enjoyed every sip. Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment