Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beer Review: Ashland Amber

Ashland Amber
Caldera Brewing Co.
Ashland, Oregon
5.6% ABV

Well, you know, I thought I would try something a little different this time. I've had a Youtube account for quite some time now, but just never got around to making a video to post. I've been watching other channels of people who do video reviews of different beers and I just could never seem to pull the trigger to do that first one. Well, I finally did! My first video, which is of the beer you see in the picture, Ashland Amber. A beer I enjoy quite frequently these days because of its very flavorful and session-ish nature. A good session beer I like to keep around the house these days on a constant basis. It's just a well rounded, easy drinking beer to have within reach, especially on Saturdays in the fall when I'm watching college football, especially PAC-10 games! I apologize if the video is boring, but it is my first one and I am not quite used to talking to a camera. I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment